This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

sugar mountain and back to ormond beach...






I got really lucky for these christmas holidays ! I was invited to spend the holidays by a really nice family and they invited me to ski with them in north carolina, sugar mountain, as well. That is awesome for me who is a real ski enthousiast, I really didn't expect to ski this year, being stuck in Florida. Awesome !!! I have no words to describe how nice that time i spend with them was great.
There are some pictures from the sugar mountain resort and a picture of me on the beach when I came back to Ormond beach...

No comments: