This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Trip to CA...



This morning I took off from KDAB with Masashi with a c172SP for our first day of travel to California... We flew 7.1 total. So, tonight I'm in Texas, Henderson city. This mornig was a pretty smooth ride, then we cruised at 8500ft to avoid the convection and turbulences. But from 1430, the ceiling began to drop and the wind and turbulences became very unconfortable. We ended up at 2000. Landed 30 mins before our forecasted destination to let a pack of very dark clouds fly away from our route and then did the last push to Henderson with an interesting approach to land (gusts and turbulences)... Fortunately, Henderson airport is very welcoming and we got a free hangar and a courtesy car for free as well... very nice. Tomorrow, ... well 90% chances of thunderstorm in the area... not a good flying day... We'll visit Henderson, TX... not funny... :)

Maybe I wont post every day on my blog it's a lot of work after more than 7 hours flying...

No comments: