This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some news...



I didn't post anything about the trip for a while ... well I was either busy or tired... Then I'll give ya a quick update about it right now.

As I'm writting, I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on the way back to Florida... We visited Los Angeles (CA), San Diego (CA), Las Vegas (NV), Flagstaff and Sedona(AZ)... We flew over the Grand Canyon and Meteor Crater...

Well there is no need now to tell that it's an awesome trip, "the trip of a lifetime" as some friends told me. A formidable aeronautical experience, a nice way to discover how huge and beautiful the USA are and how dissimilar the sceneries can be from one state to an other... I got a bird view of the southern part of the US. That's really really a nice trip !
Sorry, the only 2 picts I posted here are a lit' bit big in size, I don't have enough patience to reduce them, I'm tired and heading to bed right away...
See ya .

No comments: