This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last day in the US ....


Today is my last day in the US... I'm gonna hang out with some friends in Blue Spring State Park. Tomorrow, I'll Take-Off from Orlando at 1930 local time to Manchester (UK); then I'll be landing in Paris at 1135 local time.
Now is the time to think about what i achieved in 7 months here :
- I certainly gained an undeniable fluency in english, and especially greatly improved my ability to listen and understand spoken american english...
- I master aeronautical radio communications in english.
- I built about 120 hours of flight time, having a total of 210 hours.
- I flew a daring coast to coast cross-country. A formidable aeronautical experience and a nice way to discover the US. This was a good challenge and I'm very excited that I could manage to actually do it before I leave the US.
- I made some strong connections in the US aeronautical world. I learned a lot about the potential US careers opportunities and the way it's working here...

Well, I think it wasn't a lost of time... All of these things point in the same direction : getting me in the right seat of a jet airline aircraft... ;)

So long dear readers, next time I'll post, I'll probably be in France...
(I post a picture (not mine) of that blue spring park I'm going to this afternoon.)

No comments: