This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Waiting for a job ...


I'm now in a weird period, when I get to wait a lot ... Waiting for the ENAC exams results, waiting for answers from the airlines... Waiting , waiting, waiting...
Pilot school is over, I'm a pilot, but an unemployed one, and sometimes it gets boring just to hope for answers or waiting for results.
So I hang out in the countryside, shooting pictures sometimes... trying to find something to keep my mind busy.
So maybe you'll be happy to learn that on the picture above is a "Muscari Comosum" or "Muscari à Toupet" in french. It's quite common here, but until now I had no idea that it was a "Muscari à Toupet" ^^ and that its bulb might be edible...
As you see, you can learn things when you get time of your own ... :-) I'd prefer a cockpit though ...

2 comments:

Golfcharlie232 said...

Bonne chance pour la suite.
Patience est le maitre mot !
Happy landings

BinouZe said...

Yes. Je viens de découvrir ton commentaire avec 6 mois de retard, mais le temps t'a donné raison... Après 6 mois de recherche parfois décourageantes, j'ai enfin un boulot en ligne !