This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

'Apocalypse now' in Saint-Tropez ...








This day, May 6th, there was a rehearsal of the '8th of May 1945 memorial day' in the Saint-tropez gulf. The actual event will take place on May 8th, same place with the presence of Nicolas Sarkosy, the French President.
There was some cool stuff to see there : a full naval squadron (about 15 warships) and some military aircraft too. I saw an Awacs, a Mirage2000, a Hawkeye, a Super Etandard, a Breguet Atlantique 2... Cool stuff ! There should be the 'Patrouille de France' too but I didn't see them today.
Here are the shots I took. Some picts are not in a very good quality as the warships were quite far away in the mist ... I added some pictures of nice yatchs in St-Tropez harbour as well ...

No comments: