This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

First US_Airways Flight to KDAB...




Today was the first flight of US Airways to KDAB. They've opened a new line between Charlotte,NC and Daytona, FL.
Daytona already have some airlines coming in such as Delta, Air Tan or Continental. It's growing bigger with this new line.
The first fly-in of an aircraft inaugurating a new line is always a special day on the airport. The firefighter got Two firetrucks out, spraying water over the ERJ175 as it was taxiing to the terminal. Awesome!
This is even more special to me as I can imagine how important this day must be to Jon (the father of the family where I spend the Christmas vacations) as he his responsible for US_Air in Daytona...
Here are pictures of the landing, and the firetrucks thing...

No comments: