This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Medan Base.

So that's now been a month since I arrived in Indonesia...:
After the ground school and flight training in Pangandaran, I'm now arrived at my first assigned base as copilot : Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia.
The flight schedule is great. Next week, starting tomorrow monday, I'll have 4 days on : Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, flying about 5+ hours each one of these days. The rest of the time I'll be either off, or on duty monitoring Medan Ops radio freq and the Bluesky system...
The housing at Medan can be shitty if you're not in the new housing (my case now) but the food is good and the swimming pool is really nice. So I'm quite happy so far with this base :)



Here is what it's looks like : Thats's gonna be me tomorrow landing in the same place and in the same plane :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A ce que je vois la vie n'est pas trop dure ;) C'est le club med avec activité pilotage en fait.

BinouZe said...

C'est ca la vie de pilote :-p

Merlin said...

rentre ton ventre la prochaine fois ! :-o
Va falloir t'y habituer...
:-p

BinouZe said...

Je venais de manger des trucs indonésiens c'est pour ca ...
Mais je suis pas gros ou ca tu vois un gros toi ? Grrrr :)

Tegar said...

Hello, nice to know you, where r u living in Medan? That should be nice place that have swimming pool, u cant imagine how shitty is my place. ;)