This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nice Week End, Plane & race cars : good mix !


This Week-End was the Airfield Open Day. Lots of people came and lots of them wanted to go up for introrides in the gliders. That means I had a lot of towing to do, which is great news for me.
A friend of mine also came from Toulouse with a Caterham car, and I got to try it and drive it !!!! Really nice toy ! 175HP for 500kgs, crazy accelerations and awesome to drive. I love it !
I've got a picture from the internet of the exact same car, same paint job, same everything, I'll post a pict of the one I drove when I'll empty my camera's memory card.

No comments: