This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Friday, February 27, 2009

JAA CPL IR-ME. Training is almost complete !

Feb 23, 2009. I'm back on the apron after the IR-ME checkride, the examiner says to me that it's OK !... I'm now officially able to apply for a job in airlines and to be a First Officer in "big jets", after a type rating of course...
So I'm going ahead and I'll change once more time the title of this blog.... From now on it's gonna be BinouZe, pilot .
Within the next weeks, I'll be doing the MCC training course on Beech 200 simulator. And after that the ordeal of finding a job will begin. Wish me luck !

No comments: