This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

some pictures; second flight in TB20.




















Here are some pictures of the second flight I did on the TB20 as pilot in command. This is the type of aircraft I'm gonna fly for about 25 hours to get my Commercial Pilot License.
There is a lot of work, as the school policy is to make students know everything by heart (check lists ... etc) The paper check list comes only as a way to verify we didn't mistake.
So during these first flights, I and my flight partner are struggling to apply this policy...
Otherwise, the TB20 is a very very nice aircraft, with 250HP, variable pitch... very nice to pilot. It's a lot of fun !!!! :)

No comments: