This blog is mainly designed for both aviation and photo enthousiasts. I try to post a lot of pictures, mainly related to aviation, but sometimes just about me... I hope you'll enjoy this website.

BinouZe.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Awesome Thunderbird !!!







This WE, it was one of the main events of the sport aviation club for this fall semester : WE at Thunderbird airpark ! (http://www.thunderbirdairpark.com/)
This was really awesome !!! A grass strip lost in the middle of nowhere, a house on one side of the runway is just waiting for us... It is a very nice place. We spent a very good time there telling stories, sitting around a bonfire, having some beers and relaxing.
Then, when the morning comes, you just go the the planes and take off.
What a nice place, what a nice WE. I'm really looking forward to do it again, and this time I promise to bring my own cessna !

No comments: